Thursday, July 2, 2009

Is this my path?

I’ve been feeling pretty lost lately. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice. Is this the path I’m looking for? Being a maintenance engineer rather than R&D engineer? Once again, I lost my direction.

No way!

To be honest I don’t like this kind of feeling. It makes me feel unsecure at all.

I felt empty inside upon knowing that I got the position offered by Renesas. Perhaps, because of the position title? Anyway, I shouldn’t be so choosy now as the economy is still in the recovery stage. I will go for it first then only think of a way to cabut diri after couple of years.

Hopefully, I’m on the correct track. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Just go for it. You are still young. You know, you more lucky than me, I'm much more complicated than you and almost get insane. Haha

    ReplyDelete